Western Journal of Emergency Medicine: Integrating Emergency Care with Population Health
CDEM/CORD Education Supplement Special Issues
The Council of Emergency Medicine Residency Directors Advances in Education Research and Innovations Forum presented a peer-reviewed selection of emergency medicine graduate and undergraduate educational research and innovations in both oral and poster formats at the CORD Academic Assembly. Emphasis was placed on novel research questions and designs. Innovation submissions included curricular designs, computer applications, faculty development, recruitment processes or similar topics.
Please submit your manuscript to https://westjem.com/submit-
- Reference the WestJEM submission guidelines prior to submission: http://westjem.com/cdem-cord-submission-guidelines
- Please indicate in your cover letter that the submission is intended for the CDEM/CORD 2019 Special Issue in Educational Research & Practice.
- List “CDEM/CORD Special Issue in Educational Research and Practice” as the first line of the manuscript.
- It is anticipated that accepted publications will be published in January of 2021. All manuscripts will be published electronically and some in print to be mailed out.
- WestJEM will notify authors of a first decision approximately 90 days from the June 15th, 2020 deadline. A rapid turnaround of revisions will be required within two weeks, to meet a September 30th deadline.