WestJEM and CPC-EM offer a wide range of subscription packages from the individual subscription to the institutional and department subscription.
For an Individual or Institutional subscription:
- Included 6 electronic full-text issues and up to 2 print compilation issues per year for faculty.
- Up-to-date reports on WestJEM news and author press releases through emailed eNewsletters.
- An Individual subscription with all benefits mentioned is offered for only $75 a year.
To fill out a subscription form or to find more information, click here.
With a Department subscription:
- Waived WestJEM article processing fees (APF) for up to 3 manuscripts with first authors that are faculty members from a subscribing department (up to $2,250 waiver in APF per subscription year). APF for further accepted WestJEM manuscripts will be discounted by 15%/$425 until June 30th, 2020 (and 20%/$600 after July 1, 2020)
- Discount of 15% until June 30th, 2020 (20% after July 1, 2020) on Clinical Practice and Cases in Emergency Medicine (cpcem.org) APF $425 until June 30th, 2020 (and $600 after July 1, 2020) with first authors that are faculty members from a subscribing department.
- Included 6 WestJEM electronic full-text issues, 4 CPC-EM full-text electronic issues and up to 2 WestJEM print compilation issues per year for faculty members.
- Free electronic full text issues of WestJEM and CPC-EM to all residents of department sponsors.
- Free WestJEM.com postings of your department’s CME advertisements that are consistent with the ethical policies of our journal sponsors.
- Free online advertising of your department’s job postings on our Academic Job Board that are consistent with the ethical policies of our journal sponsors and align with AAEM’s mission.
- Early-bird announcements of open reviewer and section editor positions.
For more detailed information, click here.
To fill out a subscription form, click here.
To complete a department subscription form online, click here.
Last updated March 2020