WestJEM and CPC-EM offer the following option to significantly reduce the article processing fees. We encourage all academic departments with research or a residency program to become a supporter with a department subscription:
- Waived WestJEM or CPC-EM article processing fees (APF) for up to 2 accepted papers with first or last authors that are faculty or resident members from a subscribing department (saving up to $2000 in WestJEM or up to $1500 CPC-EM APF per subscription year). APF for additional accepted WestJEM or CPC-EM papers will be discounted by 20%.
- Included 6 electronic full-text issues of WestJEM, 4 electronic full-text issues of CPC-EM, and access to special issues throughout the year.
- Free WestJEM.org postings of your department’s CME advertisements that are consistent with the ethical policies of our journal sponsors and align with AAEM’s mission. This can substantially save on the cost of advertising.
- Free online advertising of your department’s job postings on our Academic Job Board that are consistent with the ethical policies of our journal sponsors. This can save further on required job postings.
- Early-bird announcements of open reviewer and Section Editor positions.
**WestJEM retains the right to change the department subscription guidelines and benefits for financial or other reasons.
Last updated October 2023