Western Journal of Emergency Medicine
If an author of the accepted article is a full-time member of a WestJEM department subscription, there is no fee for an accepted article. This link allows authors with accepted WestJEM manuscripts to submit the article processing fee of $400. This fee is only required for accepted manuscripts to WestJEM.
There is no fee for editorials, invited manuscripts, no fee to submit an article, and the fee is waived for active duty military upon request (email should be send from .mil address). WestJEM will waive the article processing fee after the article has been accepted for authors who come from low income or lower middle income countries. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you meet one of these categories for waiver of the fee.
Additional benefits of a $800 faculty department subscription include:
- Waived article processing fee for WestJEM acceptances for all faculty members on the department subscriber list. Reduced article processing fee (15%) for CPC EM acceptances for all faculty members on the department subscriber list.
- All members of sponsoring departments receive up to 4 print compilation issues by mail and six electronic full text issues by email.
- Departments can post advertisements for open Continued Medical Education (CME) conferences always on WestJEM.com and as space allows in the print issues free of charge.
- Departments can advertise for open faculty and fellowship positions on WestJEM.com free of charge.
- Departments will be acknowledged for open access support in the print issue and online at WestJEM.com.
Please click here for the article processing fee payment portal.
Updated April 14, 2016