Please submit your manuscript to https://westjem.com/submit-
- Reference the WestJEM submission guidelines prior to submission: http://westjem.com/cdem-cord-submission-guidelines
- Please indicate in your cover letter that the submission is intended for the CDEM/CORD 2019 Special Issue in Educational Research & Practice.
- List “CDEM/CORD Special Issue in Educational Research and Practice” as the first line of the manuscript.
- It is anticipated that accepted publications will be published in January of 2021. All manuscripts will be published electronically and some in print to be mailed out.
- WestJEM will notify authors of a first decision approximately 90 days from the June 15th, 2020 deadline. A rapid turnaround of revisions will be required within two weeks, to meet a September 30th deadline.
Thank you for making this a great success. We look forward to your submissions.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact our guest editors, Dr. Jeffrey Love (CORD) firstname.lastname@example.org and Dr. Douglas Ander (CDEM) email@example.com, or the WestJEM Editorial Office firstname.lastname@example.org / 714-456-6389.